This is a member of my target audience, Sidonie.
I decided to use Sidonie as a case study after some research on the Social Networking site Facebook. It was after having a quick look on Kate Nash's Facebook fan page that I found Sidonie herself was a fan. I decided to take this information further and did a bit of a research into some of the other things her Facebook page says she 'Likes' and according to my research, it would seem she was an archetypal fan of the Female Solo Artist genre.
Firstly, I looked into the other types of music and artists Sidonie was a fan of:
As you can see, Sidonie's musical tastes are extremely varied. She's actually a fan of exactly the sort of artists I would have expected of a fan of Kate Nash which is interesting.
I then figured, why stop with music? And decided to look into her tastes TV and Film:
Her taste in Film and TV is seemingly just as eclectic as her musical preferences from TV programmes from South Park to America's Next Top Model and films from Pride and Prejudice to Bring it On.
If one thing has been made clear from my case study of Sidonie, it's that she is very in touch with her femininity. She seems to support the idea of talented female musicians rather than artists that just flaunt their sexuality. Her TV and Film tastes have shown me that Sidonie's attitude is very much 'girl-power' and she is not afraid of being herself.






No comments:
Post a Comment